Saturday, June 3, 2023

This *Censored* Era

 It's amazing how much you can't say on what was once the "free" internet. Unfortunately, that includes jokes.

But nobody reads this blog. So I can post here without worrying about being censored or attacked, as long as I avoid anything that might trigger automoderation.

I've been hearing a lot about Pride Month lately. Which makes me wonder "When do we get months for the other six Deadly Sins?"

But seriously, it seems that I'm now part of the LGBTQ+ category myself - since I'm apparently demisexual. I'm not sure what to think about that. Sometimes it seems to me that pretty much everybody is going to be subsumed by that definition, until there's just one old straight white cis allosexual guy somewhere in rural America left for everyone else to hate!

You know, I kind of like being able to write without having to worry about downvotes or autobanning or hate mail. I think I might do this again!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed about 5 days blogging since 2007. I was inspired by Steve Gilliard's death, and discovered that I had a need to write. Missed posting about 5 days since.

    ReplyDelete