Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Entering full-blown fascism

I can only post this here because no one will ever read it. Even so, it may be disappeared.

We're entering untrammeled fascism, it seems. But not in a way I anticipated. Censorship has gotten aggressive; posts, comments, forums, and users are being shadowbanned and disappeared. But there's no acknowledgement that it's happening; they're simply made invisible. 

Unposts. Uncomments. Unpersons.

I've warned of this all my life, but deep down I guess I never really believed that they'd go all the way. Now they have.

The ruling class turned the internet into a trap. It became our primary form of communication, in many ways the only form of communication. And they control it. Facebook? Reddit? You say what you're allowed to say, and nothing more.

How can we fight back when we can't even speak to each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment