Thursday, February 8, 2024

I Forget

The special counsel tasked with investigating Joe Biden's keeping of classified documents in his home during his time out of office has declined to prosecute, saying that Biden's memory is shot. Apparently he doesn't remember when he was vice president or even the year that his son died. I can't say that I'm surprised.

I keep an eye out on the Daily Kos occasionally to see what dyed-in-the-wool Democratic supporters are thinking. In this case, they were virtually unanimous: it's no big deal.

"I'm 63 and I forgot my wedding anniversary. This is totally normal."

"I'm 81 and I forgot my debit card PIN. Joe Biden is the greatest President in history."

"I'm 47 and I just forgot my own last name. Four more years!"

Sticking your head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge reality is such a classic Democratic coping mechanism! But I fear we're going to see some truly epic Democratic tantrums after election day.

I just wish I could see them all without having to suffer through another term of Trump. People really need to wake up and realize that both parties are killing off our species. 

No comments:

Post a Comment